5.26.2008

KiNdErGaRtEn GrAdUaTiOn

Ryder had his Kindergarten Graduation Program on Thursday. It was also his last day of school. I cannot believe that next year he will be in the FIRST grade and in school ALL DAY LONG! He was so cute and kept looking over to make sure we were watching him. He even had a speaking part and did a great job remembering his line!! I am so proud of how much he has learned this year in school. He brought home all his work he did in school during the year and it was so fun to look through them and see how much he has grown! I'm glad I got to see all his work because I was starting to wonder if he was doing anything in school. Every day when he got home I would ask him what he learned at school or what he did and he would answer me EVERY TIME with "Umm...nothing!" That must be a boy thing because if Aspen (Ryder's friend who is in his class) was around when I asked him that, she would fill me in on EVERYTHING (and I mean EVERYTHING) that they did that day!



I didn't get very many pictures because I couldn't seem to get good pictures. I am still learning how to use my new camera and obviously I haven't got it down yet!!

Oh and by the way, I'm a big cry baby!! At the end, they did a slide show with pictures of the kids throughout the year and when the lights came on Brandon looked at me and said "Are you crying?". Yeah, I was. I know...big cry baby!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Tiff, you cried....your so cute!!!
Next year he will be in first grade...that is crazy!

This is Us! said...

Congratutations Ryder. Now you get to get away from your mom even longer next year!! Just kidding. He was so cute at his program.