5.07.2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYDER!

Today is Ryder's 6th Birthday! I can't believe how the time flies. I love everything about the little guy. I love how he loves dinosaurs, and has for years now. He can tell you the name of every single dinosaur imaginable. I love how sweet he is and likes to cuddle with me! I love how he can't wait for Kam to start Kindergarten so he can pick her up from class and walk her home! Those are just a few of the many, many things I love about my Ry-Ry! HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYDER!!!!
Ryder and Isabel when they were babies. I think Ryder is about 8 weeks old (I can tell from his Primary Children's Onesie) & Izzy is brand new. Heather, correct me if I am wrong!
He LOVES to pose...obviously!
What a cutie!!

4 comments:

nicky said...

Oh Ryder...Why is he so cute? I love the photo with him and his birthday cake.....hand on the chin. Awesome. I was very sad to see you sold the poison tickets. Whats up with that?

Tiffany said...

I was very sad to sell my tickets too, even though I made quite a profit off of them. I just couldn't find anyone to go with me that was DYING to see them in concert. And, I heard that concerts at Energy Solutions Arena suck, PLUS, B gave me Steve Miller Band tickets for my birthday.

This is Us! said...

Oh Ryder, What a cutie!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY lil buddy!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lets get naked and suck cock then I am going to turn you into a big boy, lots of lube and that sweet little bum hole gets my cock in it mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm love tight little boipussy going to cum in you and watch it drip out