5.16.2008

WHAT'S MY NAME?

As I was dropping off Ryder to school yesterday, one of his little friends came up to the car waving at me and said "Hi, Ryder's mom!". Funny. I have a name, but it rarely gets used. These are the most popular:

Ryder's mom = most of Ryder's friends and sometimes when I get calls from doctor offices, etc.
Tiff = This one has become more popular over the last couple of years and is what I am called 95% of the time.
Tiffany = Doesn't get used very much...
Tiffy = There are only a select few that use this version of my name and I allow them to (Mom, Dad & Heather) if anyone else calls me "Tiffy" it creeps me out.
Mrs. Fry = Yes, I get called this quite frequently even though it is not technically true. Mostly by doctor offices, teachers, etc. But, the best is when someone calls Brandon, Mr. Bringhurst HAHA!
Bringhurst = There are also only a select few that call me this...but it works!!!

Have a great weekend!!!

4 comments:

This is Us! said...

When I am talking about (which happens alot) to my kids. I always call you "Aunt Tiffy". Does that creep you out?

Tiffany said...

I'm not so creeped out since there is Aunt in front of it. But doesn't TIFFY just sound weird?

TiffanyHarrison said...

Hey Tiffany,
I came across your blog and thought I would say hi! Your kids are so cute!! And I have to agree with you on the whole Tiffy thing!! Infact me and my sister were just having this conversation today because she recently had a baby and we were wondering what she would call me and I was saying that Tiffy has always freaked me out!! She thought I was crazy so I am glad to know that you feel the same way and we are not crazy!!

TiffanyHarrison said...

Ryder is such a sweetheart!! It makes me so happy that he feels that way...he is so cute!! And I can't wait to get to know Kambree better she is darling as well. By the way I got those shoes at Journeys...aren't they cute!!
Talk to you soon-
Tiff