5.10.2008

RYDER'S BIRTHDAY PARTY!

Here are some of the pictures from Ryder's birthday party. We didn't get very many because my camera's battery went dead... We had a lot of fun even though there were 22 children in my house (Thanks Heather & Bree for your help)! I filled up 100 black water balloons (cannon balls) and we were suppose to go outside and have a cannon ball fight, but it rained the whole time. Ryder & a few of the neighbor kids came over the next day after school and had the cannonball fight!
Welcome to the Pirate Party!
This is his "pirate" face. I guess pirates don't smile! :)
Kambree pretending to be Captain Jack Sparrow.Pirates Cake
Now that the Pirate Party is over I am going to start planning Kambree's Pink Princess Pool Party...lot's of P's I'd say!!

3 comments:

Kris said...

You are one brave woman to have that many kids at a birthday party. I bet Ryder had a great time! I love the pirate theme.

Tiffany said...

Tell me about it!!!!

Anonymous said...

It took me a long time to figure out that you can leave comments...duh!! You are so good at birthday parties...good job!!!