6.05.2008

BOOKS, BOOKS & MORE BOOKS


A couple of things regarding books:

Number Uno: I just finished reading The Host by Stephanie Meyer. I was very reluctant to read it because.....it's about ALIENS! Not that VAMPIRES are any better to read about, but I don't love to watch/read about stuff that couldn't possibly be true. After much persuasion I FINALLY decided to read the TWILIGHT books and now they are my very FAVORITE and I might be a little obsessed with them. But, back to THE HOST, I don't know if it's because I haven't read a book in a few months and I was dying to read something, but it was a GREAT book. So GREAT, in fact, I might have liked it the same (maybe even better) than the TWILIGHT series. This books should be the 1st in a series. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!

Number Dos: My good friend, Michelle, just pre-ordered the 4th book in the Twilight Series, Breaking Dawn, just for me. It will be on my doorstep ON OR JUST AFTER AUGUST 2ND! I can't wait!!!!

In the meantime, I need another book to read. Does anyone have any suggestions? Any at all?

2 comments:

TiffanyHarrison said...

I am also in love with these books! Now that preschool is over I am going to get caught up on her new books, I am very excited!!

nicky said...

No Comment.....you know how I feel about the Twilight books.....! I just finished Three Cups of Tea it was pretty good. A girl I work with just gave me "the secret life of bees" and "the atonement" she said they are both great.