6.30.2008

TRICIA TAGGED ME!

THREE JOYS
1. brandon (most of the time)
2. ryder
3. kambree

(I'm making this easy!!!!)

THREE FEARS
1. the people I love dying as well as myself
2. anything bad happening to my kids
3. flying

THREE GOALS
1. start my own business within the next few years
2. lose weight & run a marathon
3. be more patient with my "active" kids

THREE CURRENT OBSESSIONS
1. blogging...ha ha ha
2. trying to make hair bows for kam
3. reading

THREE RANDOM SURPRISING FACTS
1. i have to vacuum my floors in a certain order/direction and my vacuuming lines HAVE to be perfect. and i HATE footprints on my newly vacuumed carpets...drives me crazy.
2. everything in my pantry has a "specific spot" and has to be facing a certain way, and my labels have to match up...it's sad, really.
3. i have my whole wedding planned. i love to watch the show platinum weddings and when i do i have a little book that i write down all the ideas i like so i will remember them when it is time to plan my own wedding. hey, i've had almost 9 years to plan it out!!!!

Okay, I'm tagging these five people:

bree
samantha
tiffany
kristin
jen

1 comment:

This is Us! said...

Thanks Tiffany!