6.26.2008

PRE-BIRTHDAY PARTY

Kam turns 3 on Saturday. I can't believe how big she is getting!! We celebrated her birthday a week early at Grandma Becky and Grandpa Brent's pool (THANK YOU!!!) because they were going to be out of town for her birthday! We started the day off by giving her an early birthday present...a bike girl princess bike! She was so excited and is SO good on the bike. She cruises everywhere & now she doesn't have to steal the neighbor kids' bikes because she now has her own! :)

Opening presents!
Fun in the pool!
Her princess cake! It didn't turn out as well as I liked and I felt really bad I didn't make her cake, but Costco did a decent job and she LOVED the princess on it!
Blowing out her candles! She was so cute--when we sang Happy Birthday to her she sang along only singing "Happy Birthday to me"!
Thanks to everyone who came...it was fun! I'll post more on Saturday when we go do something on her birthday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I get you stripped to your panties, put my hand inside and finger your sweet, tight, warm moist bald little pussy making you kick, squeal and giggle, tjhen I pull your panties off and suck it until you buck, quiver and squeal to an orgasm, now I own your little pussy, happy birthday!!