6.15.2008

DINOSAUR MUSEUM

Friday we met my friend Carrie and her kids at Thanksgiving Point to go through the Dinosaur Museum. Ryder always wants to fly through there as fast as he can, so he was getting a little anxious because I wanted to take it slow. (I have timed us before and we have made it through the whole dino museum, including the sand/water station and the digging sand at the end, in less than 14 minutes.)


Standing in front of the T-Rex (Ry's favorite)

Ryder pretending to be a Velociraptor.

Breck & Kambree playing in the Sand/Water.


Ry & Kam sitting on the baby dinosaur. (I swear, I could not get him to smile like a normal human being...!)

Kambree playing in the sand.
I was so proud of Kam on this trip to Thanksgiving Point. EVERY TIME, WITHOUT FAIL SHE GETS IN A FIGHT WITH THE OTHER KIDS IN THE DIGGING SAND!! She will either push them or throw sand all over them or steal their little brushes. But, no, not this time! She was such a nice girl...imagine that!!!!

No comments: