6.15.2008

RUB A DUB DUB


Since Kam's hair is pretty long and I usually pull it up, I put a lot of product in her hair. I was complaining to my sister that her hair was never soft and that the kid shampoo didn't work very well. And she suggested that I use my shampoo & conditioner on her hair... UM HELLO!! WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT? IT'S NOT ROCKET SCIENTIST! So, the kids are taking a bath and I am explaining to Kam that we need to use mommy's shampoo on her hair now and to be careful with it so it doesn't get in her eyes and then next we get to use some stuff that will make her hair really really soft. To which Ryder replies: I want to use that too, I want my hair to be really really soft.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least Ryder cares about how soft his hair is....the girls will love that one day!

Anonymous said...

lucky dog getting a little toddler girl naked in the bath, I hope you get some of that sweet pussy