6.26.2008

SWIMMING LESSONS

We just finished swimming lessons for the summer and I can't believe how much the kids learned. They had an AWESOME teacher who worked really well with them (whitneypool.com). She is teaching swimming lessons throughout the winter and I think I will put the kids back in swimming lessons either November or January! (Her pool is indoors of course...) I managed to get a picture of Ryder and Isabel right before my camera's battery died (story of my life....). Heather got some pictures of Kya and Kambree at swim lessons, so I will post those when she Emails them to me (HINT HINT HEATHER!!). Ryder is able to swim under water without plugging his nose for quite a while. It took him a while to learn to not plug his nose, but once he caught on, he took right off! Kam and I did Mom & Me classes and she LOVES the water. The teacher was really impressed with how well she did everything and told me that I should put her in a higher class level next time. Which is kind of sad, because I really enjoyed the Mom & Me classes.

Ryder has this smile that is so fake...(and cheesy!)

No comments: