6.01.2008

HAPPY 28TH BIRTHDAY BRANDON!!

Happy Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a great day!! I am so lucky to have you in my life and I couldn't imagine life without you. You are so much fun to be around (most of the time) and I LOVE spending time with you!! You are such a great dad and I love how much the kids love & adore you. You work so hard for us and I am so grateful that you do because it gives me the opportunity to stay home with the kids!! I hope you have a WoNdErFuL birthday and I can't wait to celebrate 100 more birthday's with you!!

I love you!

Love,
The Future Mrs. Brandon Fry (hint. hint. wink. wink.)

Daddy & Ryder at Sea World!

Four wheeling in Moab (B is in the middle)!
Daddy & Kam at work.
Brandon teaching Ryder how to ski!
Brandon in Las Vegas at the Richard Petty Driving Experience. He got to ride around the track with a professional race car driver going 180 mph+ and then he got to drive to do the same! :)
And last, but certainly not least, this is what Brandon would look like should he choose to become a transvestite & a stripper! This was taken at the Rock Star Party and B was a groupie...fRiGhTfUl!!

HaPpY BiRtHdAy BaBe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny pictures of B! It was fun hanging out yesterday!!